Adhering to compliance standards represents a daunting challenge for businesses of virtually any size. Particular industries—such as Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Energy, and Government—have governing bodies like HIPAA, FERC, NERC, SOX, PCI, and FISMA, which oversee auditing of compliance requirements. Often, organizations found to be out of compliance are served with hefty fines. Administrators and Compliance Regulators alike are tasked with monitoring their environments for signs of noncompliance, correcting issues, and being able to demonstrate their levels of compliance.
The StealthAUDIT Management Platform Compliance Baseline Manager, part of SMP for Systems Governance & Compliance, provides breadth and depth across the Microsoft Infrastructure and Application space enables the automation of data collection, analysis, and reporting to drastically reduce the manpower and number of tools needed to prove compliance to both internal and external auditors. SMP features preconfigured templates for many common regulatory compliance requirements, ensuring that key questions can be answered right out of the box. It also provides fast and easy access to such data as:
- Permissions, Rights, and Access Levels within Exchange, Active Directory, Workstations, Servers, Shared File Systems, and more.
- Configuration drift according to Regulatory (SOX, HIPAA, PCI), Organizational, and Industry Compliance Standards
- Who is making changes to your Active Directory environment and Critical Systems
- Patch and Anti-Virus levels across the entire enterprise
- Unauthorized Software and Hardware, Indicators of Data Theft or Breach, Rogue Hosts attached to the network
Additionally, SMP allows you to take action against issues you find to ensure that your environment stays compliant.
- Initiate Entitlement Reviews through integrated SendMail & Survey modules
- Delete unauthorized content and applications, set Registry keys correctly, Change Permissions and Rights within Active Directory and at the Local System
- Alert and Notify appropriate parties about exceeded thresholds, configuration changes, access events, event log entries, or thousands of user-configurable alerts
- Distribute and View interactive reports