The Ultimate Enablement Platform
Agent-less data collection. Powerful analysis tools. Bulk remediation. Easy report authoring. All the tools you need to
get the job done.
What is the StealthAUDIT® Management Platform?
The StealthAUDIT® Management Platform is an IT infrastructure management framework containing four (4) key functions:
- Data Collection
These four functions facilitate a repeatable workflow that is – in essence – what StealthAUDIT is all about.
As opposed to writing scripts, collecting data manually, analyzing and reporting on data in Excel spreadsheets, fixing problems by hand, or leveraging multiple 3rd party toolsets, StealthAUDIT streamlines and expedites the process through the use of easy-to-use, wizard-driven data collection and analysis modules, bulk remediation workflows, and integrated reporting features – and automates the whole process.
Explore our Solution Sets:
How does StealthAUDIT collect the data?
Data Collection Architecture
- The majority of StealthAUDIT data comes from agentless scans and log collection. This enables remote collection of thousands of data points across dozens of system and application types.
- StealthAUDIT does use applets and kernel-level drivers for certain data collection requirements (e.g. real-time file level activity monitoring on Windows File Servers). These agent based, advanced data collection methods allow the kind of deep rich information you can only get with eyes on the ground.
Data Collection Methodologies
- StealthAUDIT leverages a wide variety of APIs and Protocols to connect to and communicate with the systems and applications in your environment. From MAPI to PowerShell, WMI, LDAP, CIFS, and more. StealthAUDIT uses the best, most appropriate data collection methodology for every data collection task.
How does StealthAUDIT collect the data?
- With over 35 built-in ‘Data Collectors’, StealthAUDIT can collect data from a wide array of data sources.
StealthAUDIT Data Collectors
- Active Directory
- AD Inventory
- Command Line Utility
- Disk Info
- Event Log
- Exchange 2K+
- Exchange Mailbox
- Exchange Metrics
- Exchange PowerShell
- Exchange Public Folder
- File System Access
- File System Activity
- Group Policy
- INI File
- Patch Check
- SharePoint Access
- SharePoint Activity
- SharePoint Content
- System Info
- Text Search
- Users & Groups
How does StealthAUDIT analyze data?
SQL without knowing SQL
StealthAUDIT employs a series of powerful, yet easy-to-use Analysis Modules that provide end-users with the ability to perform very simple and sophisticated data analysis routines with ease.
- Correlation – Easily correlate data from multiple datasets to create meaningful views
- Change – Turn on change detection to see exactly what has changed between time periods
- Conformance – Create a baseline or designate a “golden” image to see what deviates from your desired standards
- Policy – Create rules and policies that automatically categorize your data output (i.e. Severities, Classifications)
- Trend – See what’s happening over time and when thresholds will be met
- Notification – Get alerts based upon any condition within any dataset. With multiple output options, you can also control how and how often alerts are generated.
What type of remediation capabilities does StealthAUDIT provide?
- StealthAUDIT’s Action Module framework enables administrators to make bulk changes across various system and application resources such as File Systems, Exchange Mailboxes, Public Folders, and Distribution Lists, SharePoint Sites, and Windows Registry.
- The Mail and Survey Action Modules work in conjunction with other Action Modules and datasets to instantiate workflows involving end-users such as data custodians to obtain answers and verifications.
What type of reporting capabilities does StealthAUDIT provide?
- StealthAUDIT’s custom report authoring engine, dashboards, and open data views provide information to multiple audiences within an organization; both technical and non-technical.
- StealthAUDIT’s reporting capabilities include a distribution and viewing mechanism allowing reports to be automatically distributed via email or posted to one or more network locations and/or websites for simple, secure, and on-demand access to information.