StealthAUDIT® for Exchange - Microsoft Exchange Reporting Tool
Identify Risk. Track Usage. Decrease Bloat. Secure Exchange.
Managing Exchange today is about identifying risk, understanding usage, and decreasing a decade of bloat. StealthAUDIT® for Exchange provides surgical insight into Access, Ownership, Metrics, Configuration, and more, so organizations can continue to ensure and promote optimal performance using Microsoft Exchange, but with a greater degree of security, efficiency, and compliance than ever before.
White Paper Download: Solving The Public Folder Problem
Answer Critical Questions
Organizations want to know...
Full Access Visibility
- Who has access to what? - Mailboxes, Public Folders, Distribution List Memberships, PST’s
- What type of access do they have?
- What are users using? - Email, Mobile Devices, Lync services (IM, VOIP, Web Conferencing)
- How often do they use it?
- Are objects still needed?
- Who's reaching their Mailbox Quota?
- Is anyone receiving too much mail?
- Who is causing excessive IIS connections? (EAS, OWA, OAA)
- Who is causing excessive mail-flow (send/receive)?
- Are delivery times trending poorly?
- Are databases reaching dangerous limits?
- Where are improper permissions applied?
- Who is accessing mailboxes that are not their own?
- Who is modifying permissions to mailboxes?
- Who has excessive access or memberships?
- Who can impersonate another user (Send As)?
- Who has Full Mailbox Access to a mailbox?
- Who has administrative access to Exchange?
Benefits of StealthAUDIT® for Exchange
- Mitigate the risk of security and data breach events through in-depth access analysis and remediation
- Reduce helpdesk traffic and costs through proactive remediation of common issues (exceeding quotas, size limits, etc.)
- Reduce bloat through the reduction of stale and unneeded resources (Public Folders, Mailboxes, Distribution Lists, etc.)
- Optimize performance by mitigating the impact of power users on critical infrastructure
Request a Demo
Want to see StealthAUDIT® for Exchange in action? Carve out a few minutes for us and a STEALTHbits Engineer will show you exactly what you want to see.
Request a Trial
Ready to put StealthAUDIT® for Exchange to the test in your environment? We’ll have you up and running in short order.