The StealthAUDIT Management Platform for Active Directory provides comprehensive data collection, analysis, and bulk administration capabilities for organizations of any size. Granular visibility into Active Directory coupled with unique data analysis and correlation techniques makes SMP a one-of-a-kind solution for Active Directory management, providing value across multiple groups within an organization from Security to the Helpdesk.
Agent-less, applet, and driver-based data collection facilities provide organizations the freedom to choose the most appropriate architectural approach to satisfy a myriad of business and IT management issues plaguing Active Directory administrators such as Security Group Management and Cleanup, AD Change Auditing (aka - "Who Made the Change?"), Domain Consolidations, Health Monitoring, and Stale Object Cleanup.
- Who's making changes in Active Directory: Users, Groups, Passwords, Computers, Security Logs
- What's stale and no longer needed through Maintenance & Clean-up: Groups, Users, Computers, Contacts, Printers, and more
- Toxic Group Conditions - Circular, Deep-level, and Improper Nesting, as well as Duplicate, Similar, Single-member, and Empty Groups
- Identify Group "Most Probable Owners" where ownership has gone stale or is otherwise missing
- Group Membership and Rights through integrated User & Group Inventory
- Infrastructure: DC/GC/ISTG/DNS Configuration, Domain Settings, and Group Policies
- Operational Health: Processes, Services, Disk Space, Replication, and more
- Compliance: Sensitive Security Group Tracking
- Domain Consolidation & Migration information: AD Schema Verification, Policy Changes & Comparisons
- Advanced Security: Group and OU Permissions, Members, Rights, Inheritance, Modifications, and more
- Determine who can, and who is making changes to Active Directory Accounts, Groups, Passwords, and more without the need for a single agent!
- Utilize StealthAUDIT's Active Directory Action Module for Active Directory Clean-up and Maintenance
- Manage Active Directory Security Group Membership
- Baseline Group Policy and Schema Configuration with StealthAUDIT Policy Center and Analysis Modules
SMP's unique data collection architecture provides for rapid installation and minimal infrastructure costs, the lowest impact to target systems, and the fastest, most intelligent methods of data collection.
Please click on an image below to expand the report.
Active Directory Last Logon
AD Sensitive Group Membership
Who Made the Change
AD Group Most Probable Owner
AD Circular Nesting
AD Daily News
Please click on an thumbnail below to view the video. Extended video access requires login.
Additional information about SMP for Active Directory is available below: