STEALTHbits File Activity Monitor
File Activity Monitor
The ability to monitor file access activity across file shares residing on NAS and Windows devices represents both a tremendous gap and opportunity for organizations looking to identify threats, achieve compliance, and streamline operations.
Unfortunately, most organizations can’t answer the most basic questions surrounding data activity because of two primary reasons:
- They can’t enable, configure, or understand native logging
- They can’t afford to purchase third-party solutions containing the capabilities they need
The STEALTHbits Advantage
Just the data. Simple. Easy. Affordable.
The STEALTHbits File Activity Monitor is a simple to install, easy to use, affordable solution that monitors and stores file activity for Windows File Servers and NAS devices (NetApp, EMC, Hitachi), without any reliance on native logging. The solution is designed to provide users with:
- The ability to collect all or specific file activity for specific values or specific combinations of values
- A clean, simple UI to view the results of the queries executed against the data
- The ability to feed file activity data to alternative technologies like SIEM and/or export data in formats that are easy to understand and work with