StealthDEFEND™ - Beta
User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) for Threat Detection
Despite millions of dollars spent in security software and hardware, data breach events still occur daily. Organizations are now turning to advanced data science and machine learning through user and entity behavior analytics to get ahead of the game.
Those serious about protecting their sensitive data and other resources from real threats like pass the hash and pass the ticket leverage StealthDEFEND to detect and disable compromised and abused accounts.
The STEALTHbits Advantage
StealthDEFEND combines user behavior analytics and machine learning with access auditing and sensitive data discovery to not only detect abnormal account behavior, but accurately assess the risk associated with such behavior.
- Authentication-Based Attack Detection - StealthDEFEND detects attempts to use common attack vectors to either gain initial access to, or propagate through, an environment. Examples of these attacks include: Brute Force, Lateral Movement, Golden Ticket, Account Hacking, Breached Passwords.
- Malicious Insider Identification – StealthDEFEND detects shifts in behavioral patterns of users and correlates them with the user access information to determine the potential risk they pose to the organization’s data.
- Privileged Account Abuse Detection - Accounts with elevated permissions have the ability to access and change virtually anything in the environment. StealthDEFEND identifies accounts with elevated permissions and monitors their behavior for abnormalities that can indicate compromise or abuse.
- Ransomware & Malware Discovery – StealthDEFEND detects unusual or abnormally high file system activity in short timeframes, as well as operations associated with ransomware presence, such as the creation of files with specific names and file extensions.
- Data Exfiltration Discovery – By monitoring for unauthorized access attempts to sensitive data and mailboxes, StealthDEFEND protects against users trying to steal valuable information.