File System Activity Monitoring
File Activity Monitoring
For many organizations, monitoring file activity is a highly challenging endeavor due to the complexity of configuration and overall performance concerns associated with native auditing. As a result, administrators have virtually no way to answer some of their most critical questions, such as:
- What are users doing with their access?
- Which files did they access?
- What are they doing to the data?
The STEALTHbits Solution
STEALTHbits’ StealthAUDIT, StealthINTERCEPT, and “stand-alone” File Activity Monitor easily and efficiently provide answers to these tough questions and many others.
Which is the right solution for your needs?
StealthAUDIT monitors file activity and helps to:
- Determine data ownership
- Determine who needs access to data
- Formulate group memberships
- Identify who is accessing sensitive data
- Maintain an audit trail of all file activity
StealthINTERCEPT monitors file activity in real-time to:
- Detect patterns of activity indicative of malware like crypto ransomware
- Alert when a user accesses sensitive information
- Alert when specific conditions are met