Privileged Access Management
Trust is Not an Effective Security Control
Accounts with administrative and elevated privileges are critical for both business and IT functions, but also represent significant risk to the organization. Privileged credentials in the hands of the wrong user or service can lead to security breaches, efficiency problems, and even compliance issues. They must be identified, monitored, and effectively controlled. That is why Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions exist. STEALTHbits offers critical tools to ensure your PAM initiative is successful.
The STEALTHbits Solution
Now that organizations are starting to invest in PAM projects and tools, they’re realizing that even with the leading PAM products in place there are gaps in security. Whether you’re using an SAPM, AAPM, or a SUPM, STEALTHbits can enhance your current solution. In order for PAM to be complete, all privileged and VIP accounts must be identified, all activity of these accounts must be monitored, and PAM’s control of these accounts must be absolute. STEALTHbits can provide the missing discovery, monitoring, and control that will ensure the success of any PAM project.
STEALTHbits complements your PAM.
- Are you sure your PAM vault contains every single privileged identity?
- Ensure every privileged account in the AD environment is added to your vault.
- Can you be sure your privileged users aren't abusing their access?
- Monitor where privileged users are using their access without a proxy.
- Do you know if your PAM password vault has a backdoor in AD?
- Use policy to ensure AD admins can’t get around the vault.
- Force all password changes to go through your PAM service account.